Killer X Training and Shoulder Tweaks


Happy Thursday!

Typically, I start my Tuesdays and Thursdays with a 7 a.m. Killer X Training class at my gym. I'm NOT a morning person at all, so it's always a challenge forcing myself out of bed. Once I've walked to the bus stop and listened to music for my 15-20 minute commute, though, I'm pretty awake. Getting out of my nice, comfy bed is the hardest part!

This morning, we had a pretty upper-body intensive class, which I usually like (gotta get those arms in shape so they look nice in my bridesmaid dress in October!). Today, though, I did something wrong and managed to tweak my shoulder. I'm not really sure what it is, but lifting things (even light things like my coffee mug) makes me grimace a bit. So, looks like I'll be sitting out for a few days. On a more positive note, my instructor Andre invited our class to his 50th birthday party next week. I thought he was joking when he said he was 50!! I need to stick with Killer X Training if it means being as in shape as he is when I'm 50!!

Onto my #WOOTD (hope you all enjoy my lovely bathroom in the background)...


Tank: Lululemon [exact]
Pants: GapFit [similar]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]
Shoes: Adidas [exact]

I am a sucker for brightly colored workout clothing (yes, I'm that girl). So, when I found these hot pink pants at a Gap Outlet for 50% off, I snagged them! These and a heathered gray pair that I picked up the same day are the only GapFit pants that have ever fit me well. I generally dislike Lululemon's pants/capris, as well, because they fit me poorly.

Food-wise, things are going well so far today. I did have a mocha this morning and later learned that this cafe makes them with heavy cream (!!!). No wonder they tasted so good! Time to cross that particular drink off of my usuals list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race