Ending the Day with Yoga

Happy Tuesday! It was another busy day at the office for me, but I much prefer busy days to slow ones! It's always nice to end a busy day with relaxing yoga, though.

Wrap: Lululemon [similar]

Tank: Lululemon [exact]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]

Not the best tree pose, I know, but I tried ;) The wrap in the first photo (the Golden Gate Bridge is there in the background, too, if you didn't notice) is my latest obsession. A friend of mine had one from years ago, but by the time I decided one, Lululemon no longer made them. They recently did another limited run of them, but they sold out online super quickly. Fortunately, I happened to walk in my local store and they had one that someone had returned in my size! It's a perfect layer for the weather in San Francisco! 

I can't say I was perfect today with what I ate, but I definitely am back on track! I'm went a little over on MyFitnessPal today, but was pretty close to my goal. Now, I just need to actually hit it tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race