Girl's Night

Apologies for not updating last night post-run...but Crystal and I ended up having a lovely girl's night with our friends Paris and Kim immediately after running! After a terrible Uber ride home that took way longer than my usual commute home (normally, I take the bus home, but I thought Uber would be faster and I was running late), Crystal and I met at our usual spot in the Presidio and ran 2.5 miles, then walked straight uphill to her place for another mile.

The healthy evening continued at Crystal's place. She made us salmon with feta and spinach, risotto and zucchini, then we polished off two bottles of wine among the group. It was a lovely time with great people...and the fact that we kept it nutritious is a nice bonus :)


Top: Nike [similar]
Shorts: Brooks [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

One of the best things about these Nike V-necks is the fact that you can wear one to work/dinner/wherever and it still looks nice and not like something you just wore to workout in! It worked perfectly for my immediately post-run dinner! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race