Quick Run and a Busy Week

It's been a crazy week so far! I've been at work before 8am every day this week and have been occupied with work-related things until well after 7pm each evening, so I have sadly been making poor choices as far as nutrition and fitness go! But, fortunately, my scheduled run with Crystal tonight kept me accountable! We joined up with Crystal's friend Anna for a four-mile run/walk through Crissy Field. It felt good to move a bit!


Top: Nike [similar]
Shorts: Brooks [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

Not much new to report with this particular outfit. It's one of my go-to outfits for runs when I'm not super certain of what the weather is going to be like. Despite the fog hanging over the city as you see above, it was quite a nice evening for running!

Afterwards, we had a lovely girl's night as usual. Wine and Chinese food made for a great time! Now, gotta get back on the healthy eating bandwagon tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books