Running Buddies

I'm liking this Saturday running with Crystal thing! This morning, she and I met up around 9am and did a loop very similar to the one we did last week. This week, though, we stopped at Sports Basement along the way so she could get new running shoes, then headed back up the massive hill to her apartment. That hill is a workout on its own! We spent the rest of the morning enjoying mimosas, quiche and putting together invitations for her upcoming wedding.


Top: Helly Hansen [exact]
Shorts: Brooks [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

Since I was able to talk my friend Whitney into taking these photos (thanks!) instead of the reliable old selfies, I actually have outdoor action shots! It was pretty chilly in San Francisco this morning, so I opted for one of my baselayer shirts from my time in the ski industry. It worked great! These sunglasses are my tried and true favorites for running (although the size of the lenses makes them challenging if you like running with a baseball hat on) and general daily use. In fact, it's rare that you see me outside without these on. 

My mimosa-filled morning has set me back a bit on MyFitnessPal today, but at least I got my run in! I had a pretty healthy lunch, so we'll see how the rest of the day pans out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books