Saturday Morning Running

Ahh...weekend! Normally, I like to be leisurely in the morning on Saturdays, but not today! My friend Crystal texted me last night to see if we could go running together at 9 a.m. So, no time to sit around in bed and catch up on TV this morning! Instead, we met near the entrance to the Presidio, ran up almost to the Golden Gate Bridge, then came back via Crissy Field (where we wandered by some sort of boating event...it looked pretty cool!). 


Shirt: Lululemon [exact]
Shorts: Brooks [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

This shirt is one of my new favorites! Although (as I mentioned yesterday) I'm not a big fan of Lululemon's pants, I love their shirts. This particular one is made out of their Rulu fabric, which is super soft. It took a lot of self control to stop myself from buying it in every color...I'm holding out hope that it'll end up on sale one of these days. 

These shorts are also one of my favorites, but they're an old favorite! They're my go-to race shorts (although I haven't actually participated in a race in awhile). They're just long enough to help with that inevitable thigh chafing. 

As far as nutrition goes, the last two days haven't been my best! We had a happy hour at work, then I ended up going out for a drink with some friends last night (which ended with Mexican food). So, I'm trying to get my act together there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race