Sunday Runday

Two runs in one weekend!

Not a typical occurrence for me, but Crystal ended up wanting to go running again, so I figured why not? We did our same loop this morning so that she could put her new running shoes to work. It was a cloudy, misty morning, which ended up being perfect for running.

Jacket: Lululemon [similar]

Tank: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: GapFit [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

Please excuse my lovely expression! I've been told that I always look miserable when I run, and apparently that holds true even when I'm having someone take pictures of me running! 

Being early in the morning and all, I wasn't sure how the weather would change over the course of my run, so I took a jacket along. I hardly ever bring a jacket with me when I'm running, but these morning runs have been a bit chilly! I had taken the jacket off and wrapped it around my waist by the time we hit the end of our first mile. Still, this jacket is super lightweight so it wasn't much of a hassle. 

I spent a good portion of my day in coffee shops doing some writing, so that meant too much caffeine and a less-than-healthy snack, but I made up for it with a good dinner (brussel sprouts with bacon and lentils). I also made some cookies tonight, but made a few substitutions to make them a bit better for those eating them (whole wheat flour, reduced amounts of sugar). I never mind making baking substitutions, but I absolutely won't make them if it compromises the taste of the baked good...and these ended up quite tasty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race