Will SoulCycle for Tacos

So, I completely forgot to take a photo of my #WOOTD last night. But I promised I worked out!

After giving blood on Tuesday, I was feeling a bit lethargic most of the week. A few of my coworkers decided to sign up for a SoulCycle class, though, so I figured I'd join them. I'd been once before and had a good enough time (I feel like it's just an expensive spin class, but at least the cost gets me to actually go once I've signed up!), so I opted to join them.

Damn, did it kick my ass!

The fact that I ran there and back (~1.5 miles) probably didn't help, but it certainly contributed to my muscle soreness today! I did have a nice break, though, because we all went out for tacos afterwards. My margarita certainly quieted my leg muscles on the run home :)

Now, I'm on my way to Indianapolis for a week for my little sister's wedding. I'll be sharing my workouts on the road because, as I've mentioned before, there's always room in your suitcase for running shoes!

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race