Back to SF

After a few rough days trying to catch up on sleep (my flight back to SF was delayed, meaning I started my week on very little rest!), I'm back to running with Crystal! I can't say I had the best run of my life, but it was very nice having someone else running along with me to keep me accountable. She also was instrumental in getting me to go home and eat healthy food for dinner instead of getting pizza :)


Shirt: Nike [exact]
Pants: Lululemon [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

It was pretty chilly outside (for here) tonight, so I got to break out this half zip that I've been wanting to wear! I got it when I was in Utah a few weeks ago at Nike outlet. It has reflective details and is made out of some incredibly soft material. I used to spend way too much money on Lululemon's RULU items because of the material...but I'm pretty sure this is the same stuff and I got it for a third the price of a Lululemon shirt! I highly recommend these half zips. It's taking a lot of willpower for me to avoid buying a bunch more online!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race