Back to Work

I'm off to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out for a possible stress fracture, but I figured I'd do a light run today since I took the week off post-half marathon. Crystal hadn't been running for the week, either (she was on her honeymoon!), so we met up and did our usual loop. I'm crossing my fingers that the pain in my leg is just a normal old ache and not a stress fracture so we can keep it going the rest of this week!

Shirt: Nike [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

As I spent entirely too much money on race merchandise last weekend, I've been wearing it pretty much constantly! This shirt is basically just a customized version of Nike's standard Dri-Fit V-necks, which I've been a big fan of for awhile. I wore these pants during my race last weekend, as well, and they held up very well. They do show sweat, so those of you who are self-conscious about that may want to avoid them. I, however, have no qualms about it...sweat just shows that you're working hard ;)

Also, I've started a second Instagram account, @ripode_runs, which features strictly workout apparel photos. If you're interested in a preview of a day's outfits, check it out! I usually post there earlier in the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race