San Francisco Summer

Happy San Francisco summer! As the rest of the country is pulling out their sweaters and boots, we're sweating and having picnics by the water. For some reason, San Francisco is cold and foggy during everyone else's summer but sunny and warm in September and October. So, my run today was a very sweaty one! It was also a pretty crowded one, since it's Fleet Week and people were already claiming their spots on Marina Green by the time I started running around 10 a.m.!

My run today was, yet again, not a great one. My legs were very tight...I think I need to hit some yoga classes this week. My half marathon is next weekend, so not much time left to get back in gear!


Shirt: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: American Eagle [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

I was pretty pumped to break out this tank top today! It's one of my favorites—perfectly supportive and nice and sweat-wicking. I just cut all my hair off yesterday, so I was a little at a loss for what exactly to do with it now while running. I tried some C9 headbands from Target, but they slid off mid-run. Oh well...I'll figure it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books