Back to the Bay

Before I head off to a week of family, Christmas cookies and plenty of Midwestern comfort food, I decided to take advantage of my San Francisco surroundings and head out for one last run! Crystal and I had our first run together in several weeks, and the weather cooperated perfectly. I can't wait to be back up to speed, running the route by the Bay most days of the week.

Shirt: Columbia Sportswear [similar]
Pants: American Eagle [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

It was a pretty windy run, but fortunately, these clothes held up decently. A windbreaker may have been a nice addition here, though.

Now, I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, listening to Serial. Stay tuned for some updates either from the frozen tundra of the Midwest (unlikely, as I didn't really bring any cold weather running clothing with me) or Florida (far more likely...who doesn't like running by the beach?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race