Beautiful Day, Beautiful Run

Since I was working from home today, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and go for a run at lunchtime! It was my first run in a week, mainly due to my gym being open weird hours for the holiday weekend and a generally busy schedule. It ended up being a great one, though! My Couch to 5k run today (week 4, day 2) had a five-minute run interval right when I got to the start of a long, tall hill on my typical loop (and finished right when I hit the top of the hill). I figured I had earned the downhill, so I kept running through the end of the hill.


Shirt: Columbia Sportswear [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

After my frustration wearing my Yogasmoga pants while running, I decided to order some new pants from Under Armour. I'm generally a fan of their clothing, and they're one of the only big workout brands that hasn't gone completely to triangle gussets (another thing I've voiced my frustration about before). These particular pants are designed for yoga (they're part of the UA Studio line), but they held up great throughout my run. It's a nice change having some fun patterns in my workout clothing mix, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books