Breaking the Monday Cycle

Mondays are not my favorite day of the week. I usually have pretty busy Mondays at work because of my clients, and it's just rough getting back to work after the weekend! This weekend, I went to Sonoma for some wine tasting and had an impromptu Golden Globes viewing party, so it was particularly challenging to get back into the swing of things.

Fortunately, though, I was feeling pretty energetic when I got home from work and headed straight to the gym to knock out a Couch to 5k run. I didn't experience any of the usual aches and pains during the first few minutes, which was refreshing. My long intervals didn't feel that bad, either. Considering how much I hate the treadmill, I was pretty shocked! Overall, it was a good night at the gym!


Shirt: Under Armour [exact]
Sports bra: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: GapFit [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

I always intend to wear this shirt more often than I do. It's one of my favorite tank tops that I own! The vent in the back is both a fun design feature and useful when things start getting sweaty. I always seem to sweat a lot more on treadmills than I do outdoors, so it was perfect for today! These pants always seem to stay up pretty well, too. I wish GapFit still made their crops like this. They've redesigned them in the last year or two and, unfortunately, they don't seem to fit me very well anymore.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race