Friday Night Run

You know how most people spend their Friday evenings letting off some steam? Well, I've apparently officially become someone who unwinds by running because I spent my Friday evening doing just that. Some karaoke bar action may have happened after the fact, though ;)


Whitney joined me for my post-work run! I typically won't run outside after dark unless I have someone else with me, so I was pretty pumped to avoid the treadmill. We did a nice little run along the water. She's also joining me in our newly-formed work running club. It'll be nice to have people to run with every Wednesday moving forward!

Shirt: Nike [similar]
Pants: American Eagle [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

This was one of the most comfortable running outfits I've been together in awhile! I always get tons of compliments on these pants. Sadly, American Eagle discontinued their very short-lived workout line. I wish they'd bring it back! 

Gluten-free life is surprisingly easier than I was expecting. I've been eating a lot of quinoa, rice and vegetables. I'm not noticing any major changes in my energy levels, though, and I feel like the little bit that I do notice can be attributed to just eating healthier overall. I've still got over a week to go, though, so we'll see what the rest of the time holds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race