Running Club

Today was just one of those days where the absolute last thing you want to do after work is lace up your running shoes and put in a workout. However, it was also the first meeting of our brand new running club at work, so I sucked it up and joined my coworkers for a short run around the neighborhood. Everyone ran at their own pace, but we all met up at the end and had a nice little stretch/debrief after! Despite generally preferring to run solo, nights like tonight are when I understand the value of having others along with you!


T-Shirt: GapFit [exact]
Pants: C9 [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

Remember how I was complaining about my Yogasmoga pants not holding up well with running anymore and wanted to find a new brand to wear? Well, I think I found it. My cousin got these running crops for me for Christmas and I love them! I didn't have to stop to pull them up once during my run. They also have reflective patches on the side, which is particularly nice with it still getting dark early. And my favorite thing about all of this? They're from Target! They're priced far better than virtually every item of workout clothing I wear. This girl's gonna be heading to Target soon to stock up!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race