Back to the Barre

After running twice this weekend, I wanted to take a day off from it today. However, I still really wanted to get in a workout! Since I still have quite a few classes left on the barre package I bought, I asked Crystal if she wanted to go to one of those again. Despite not being 100% in love with it the first time, I was definitely sore for a few days afterwards, so I knew it was working a lot of rusty muscles. So, why not?!

My alignment is off here...but, hey, it's a work in progress.

Tank top: Under Armour [exact]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Sports bra: GapFit [similar]

In my two barre classes, I've learned that yoga clothing works well here! Barre is a mixture of yoga-style stretching and bodyweight exercises, so it's nice to have formfitting clothing that moves well. Despite letting me down in the running department, my Yogasmoga crops work very well here. Tank tops are a must, too, because it gets hot doing all those microbends and pretzeling your body into strange shapes! I've got a lot of work to do before I'm great at any of those things, but I'm on it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books