Back to San Francisco

I'm back in San Francisco and, fortunately, my first day back at the office was also running club day! I'm up to running for 25 minutes without stopping (week 7, day 2 of Couch to 5k). Tonight, my friend Arianne tagged along with me for the whole time. We ran along the Embarcadero. It's always beautiful running along there and enjoying the view of the Bay Bridge!

Shirt: Asics [similar]
Pants: GapFit [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

Apologies for the lack of good photos! I don't typically take my DSLR along with me to work, so I have to rely on the trust iPhone camera. Since it's dark by 6pm, I broke out my highlighter pants for the first time in awhile. I got a lot of comments on them in the office! Even though this outfit is similar to a previous one, this is actually a brand new shirt. A friend of mine gave it to me recently, so I figured I'd try it out. It worked out pretty well! I may have to give some more Asics stuff a shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race