Boot Camp, Running and Climbing...Oh My!

It's been a busy 24 hours! Since I last posted, I have finished my first boot camp training class, completed week 7 day 3 of Couch to 5k and spent a few hours top roping and bouldering. Needless to say, I'm a bit sore!

It started with boot camp. My work is always trying new things to encourage employees to spend time together and be active, so they brought in a trainer for this new weekly workout class. It was intense! I had committed to running with my friend Whitney after class, so I went straight from that to running (which was a struggle to say the least). Tonight, I went to the climbing gym with my roommate Jason and we top roped (I managed to scale one of the super tall walls!) for a bit, then finished the evening with some bouldering before heading home to make dinner.

Hoodie: Nike [exact]
Leggings: Under Armour [similar]
Shoes: Nike [similar]

Sooo...despite the multitude of physical activities, I neglected to take much in the way of photos. This is me post-climbing today. Still, even if this was a last-minute photo, I'm glad to finally feature this hoodie on here! It's probably one of the most frequently worn items in my closet. I purchased it when I ran the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October. The funnel neck makes it a little different from your typical hoodie, but it's still incredibly comfortable. It's also a bit more fitted than most of my hoodies, so I can get away with wearing it to a variety of places, whether that's the office or the gym. And you guys know how much I like my multitasking workout gear :)

Tomorrow, it's run club time! I'll be sure to take some better photos this time around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books