1. House of Cards. I love politics. I like to say that I watch The West Wing when I want to feel optimistic about politics, while I watch House of Cards when I am feeling a bit more negative. It's an incredibly well-acted (and hopefully, much dramatized) depiction of what goes on underneath the surface amongst the elite of Washington, DC. Season 3 came out on Netflix today — so start watching it right now!
2. Australia's Next Top Model. America's Next Top Model was always my go-to trashy reality show, but over the last few seasons, it's gotten to be a bit too much for my taste. When I found out that Australia's Next Top Model was on Hulu Plus, I was pumped! If you liked the first few seasons of ANTM (you, know, before it became the Tyra Banks show), you'll love this. It goes back to basics and actually gives you some insight into the modeling world.
3. Black Nike Frees. I know, I know...Nike Frees are everywhere and everyone has some sort of strong opinion on them. However, this week, one of my coworkers worked them into a very classy, workplace-appropriate outfit and it just struck me how versatile they are! They're definitely going on my wish list.
4. Nike Rally Hoodie. I've posted about this hoodie twice this week. It's comfortable like you expect any hoodie to be, but the funnel neck elevates it beyond average. I've worn this to the gym, to work and everywhere in between. It's a great piece to have in your closet!
5. Sumita Navy Eyeliner. This was included in my Birchbox this month. I was initially a bit skeptical about it — when would I actually wear navy blue eyeliner? — but now, I'm hooked! This goes on smoothly, doesn't budge all day and really makes blue eyes pop.
6. Sonicare Healthy White Toothbrush. My friend Katrina has been trying to talk me into buying an electric toothbrush for months, and I finally broke down and did it this week. I didn't think it could really make much of a difference, but it definitely does! My teeth have never felt cleaner! This one is pricey, but it's worth it.
7. Cadbury Royal Dark Mini Eggs. Easter candy is here! Although I'm trying to be good and not indulge frequently, these are what I go to first when I have a chocolate craving!
What are your favorites this week?