Last Day in Paradise

Oh man...so not ready to leave San Diego! The original plan for my last day here had been to go for a run, then spend my day (until my flight at 5pm) at the beach. However, I woke up to a thick marine layer of fog, so that put a damper on the plan. After waiting awhile to see if it would clear up, I finally headed out on my run. Despite the wind and fog, it was still pretty warm outside. Since I was solo (Crystal went back to SF on Sunday), a friendly couple on the beach took my workout photos for me!


Tank: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Free [similar]

Considering the relatively high humidity for the morning, this outfit was great. This tank top has always been one of my favorites (I wore it for my last half marathon), but I haven't had the chance to wear it much lately since it's generally a bit too cold for tank tops in San Francisco. 

After my run, the fog cleared up a little bit, so I wandered around PB for a little while. The shops there always have so many random, cheap accessories and clothing, so I like checking them out if I have spare time. Eventually, I made my way to the airport...and damn! I didn't pay much attention to the airport when I landed, but with a bit more time to look around, I was super impressed with the renovation! San Diego Airport used to be a bit dumpy and dated, but now, it's absolutely beautiful. The Delta Sky Club there was probably my favorite one I've ever stopped into!

Well, now it's back to the real world. And, unfortunately, the return to the real world kicks off with an endoscopy tomorrow :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books