Starting the Day with Yoga

There's something incredibly relaxing about starting the day off with yoga. Every time I do it, I swear I'm going to make a habit of it. Unfortunately, I'm not a morning person at all and have to be at the office most days by 9am! Today, though, I took advantage of the day off and went to a yoga class to kick off my day.

Salutations, sun!

Tank: Forever 21 [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Yoga mat: Gaiam [exact]

I really couldn't have asked for better weather this weekend. It was almost like San Diego weather came back to San Francisco with me! I was looking for excuses to get outside all weekend and, since my legs weren't exactly cooperating with running, I went for quite a few walks. This outfit was great for going from class straight to errands and lunch with some friends. I threw a jacket on and was good to go!

This week is promising to be an active one! I have a belaying lesson scheduled at a local rock climbing gym, then I'll have to go in for the belaying test a day or two after that. I also have a work softball game, running club and my first half marathon training run this weekend! Whew! Hopefully, this amazing weather keeps up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race