The Boardwalk and the Beach

Even though my run through downtown San Diego was wonderful, I knew I couldn't leave without a run by the beach. So, Crystal and I started our Saturday with a drive up to the boardwalk in Pacific Beach. We managed to score a great parking spot right on the beach, then knocked out one of the best runs we've had together in awhile! We ran two miles down the boardwalk, then turned around, ran another mile on the return, then headed out to the beach to enjoy the sand and water for our last mile.


Tank: American Eagle [similar]
Shorts: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

I opted not to repeat my mistake from my run the other day and went for shorts instead of capris. It was a very good decision! I stayed a lot cooler in this outfit. I'm a big fan of these shorts...nice length and material. Plus, I'm always a big fan of neon-colored running outfits.

Post-run, Crystal and I refueled with brunch at The Broken Yolk in PB. The mimosas were fantastic, the portions huge (my single biscuit was bigger than two normal ones!) and everything tasted phenomenal. It may not have been my healthiest meal ever, but oh well...a little splurge every now and then doesn't hurt!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race