A Quick Climb

Tonight, I squeezed in a quick climb after work! After my bout with the stomach flu last week (and, unfortunately, another day under the weather this week), I've been taking it pretty easy this week. However, I really wanted to do something tonight, so I asked Brent if he wanted to do a bit of bouldering. We only went for about an hour, but it was still a good time! My arms are a bit weak from time off and Mario's killer workout on Monday, but I think I'll be back to normal in no time.


Tank: Forever 21 [similar]
Sports bra: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]

This was really quite the great bouldering outfit! The tank top is fitted, but not compressive, so it was comfortable but moved with me. My Yogasmoga pants never disappoint when I'm climbing (which is fortunate, since I'd given up on them for running). I'm going to be buying my own climbing shoes here in the next few weeks, so I'll soon have some more information to pass along on equipment. Until then, enjoy the lovely rental shoes :) Looking forward to having some shoes without the crazy laces these rentals have!

How is everyone else's week going so far? Any big plans for the weekend?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books