An Ambitious Run

Happy Saturday! It's been a beautiful day here in San Francisco, and I decided to celebrate with a long run. I haven't gone on a run by myself in awhile, so I figured I'd do a quick 5k loop on my own today.

One of my favorite things about running solo is adjusting the run based on how everything is clicking.

Today, for example, I started slow and sped up as the miles went along. When my running app informed me I had hit 3 miles, I still felt pretty good, so I decided to keep going. Overall, I ended up hitting 5 miles for the first time since my last half marathon training program!


Top: Nike [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Sunski [exact]

It was hot today! Although it didn't seem particularly warm when I left my apartment, there was no breeze or shade along the water, so it got hot really quickly. I was wishing for a tank top pretty quickly! However, this outfit definitely held up to the challenge of warm weather. I was honestly a bit shocked to look down at my pants and see no sweat marks at all. So, there we go...I continue to sing the praises of these pants :)

How is everyone else spending their weekends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books