Back to Boot Camp

Last week was rough. On Thursday, I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and began a 36-hour struggle with the stomach flu. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say it was not a fun couple of days! It's the most sick I've been in quite awhile. Since I couldn't stomach solid food for that entire time, I ended up taking the weekend off from working out, too, because I had absolutely zero energy.

But, now that the new week is here, I'm back to feeling most of the way normal! We had boot camp with Mario at work tonight and, after the intense session that left me sore for days last week, I took it easy today. He worked mainly upper body and core today, which was nice. It should help get my muscles in shape for climbing!

Shirt: C9 [exact]
Pants: Aerie [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

Forgive the slightly crazed look in my eyes there...that's what happens after a bout with stomach flu! Also, I hope you all appreciate my co-worker's expression there in the back of the photo :) she was trying to hammer out some work post-class! As much as I love this shirt, I can't say it was the best for boot camp. It's a bit loose, and I would've preferred something more fitted to move with me while we did all our push ups and weird various moves. I'll probably stick with something a bit more form-fitting next week!

Did anyone else start their week off with a good workout? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race