Friday Favorites (a day late...again!)


Another week, another delayed Friday Favorites. Sorry about that, guys! I usually try to put these together when I have slow evenings during the week, but the last two weeks have been quite busy.

1. NARS Blush in Deep Throat. I'm a huge fan of NARS products (I included their Velvet Matte lip pencil in a previous Friday Favorites), and I've been using their blush for years. The latest color I've tried is Deep Throat, which is a lovely, natural peach. I've gotten so many compliments on my rosy cheeks when I've been wearing this!

2. Truett Hurst Winery. A Friday Favorite for the 21+ crowd :) I love going up to Sonoma for wine tasting with my friends. Whenever I go, I make sure I stop at Truett Hurst. They have beautiful grounds (with a really nice creek area where you can enjoy a glass of wine), friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. I'm a member of their wine club and have loved every single thing they've included in my quarterly purchases. If you find yourself in Sonoma, check them out!

3. Cowgirl Creamery. Another local favorite! This cheesemaker is based in Point Reyes, just up the road from San Francisco. They have a store in the San Francisco Ferry Building where you can sample their cheeses...I visit it entirely too often. If you're a cheese fan like me, you won't be disappointed by anything here!

4. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Eye Cream. As my thirties approach, I've been taking skincare much more seriously. I'm always trying out different eye creams to see what works, and this one has been a good, inexpensive option.

5. "Can't Deny My Love" by Brandon Flowers. This song has been on repeat for me all week! It's catchy but far from your typical pop hit. It's a great addition to my running playlist :)

What are your favorite things this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race