Friday Favorites

My favorites this week are a little skewed a bit courtesy of me spending most of the last week in bed sick...but I did manage to sneak one fun makeup item in there :)

1. Madewell Slub V-Neck Pocket Tee. I have fallen totally head over heels in love with this T-shirt! I've been hunting for that perfect V-neck for quite awhile, and I think this may be it. It's long (so perfect for wearing with leggings), comfortable, comes in a ton of colors and is opaque. And, to top it all off, it's less than $20 and a few colors are on sale right now. I've bought entirely too many of them over the last few weeks.

2. Naked Berry Veggie Juice. This was a lifesaver when I couldn't keep anything else down. It's tasty (really...not one of those "we promise it tastes good!" juices that ends up tasting like burnt kale) and delivers quite a strong punch in terms of nutrients.

3. Soap & Glory Hand Food. With all the climbing I've been doing, I've been developing calluses. To keep my hands soft, I turned to my favorite lotion. It smells amazing, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy (yes, you can twist a doorknob even if you just applied it a minute ago). It starts softening right away, too. I used to keep this on my desk and it was a perennial favorite around the office.

4. derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub. I received this in my Birchbox last month and adore it. From the first use, it's left my skin soft but not feeling raw like a lot of scrubs do. It tightens everything up but leaves your skin with moisture intact. The anti-wrinkle part is an added bonus!

5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl. I'll be 100% honest here — I gave this shade a shot because I read that Taylor Swift used this color. I'm guessing lots of people have done the same thing, because it took a few Sephora stops before I found it in stock! It's a great, true red hue that works really well with my skin tone. I also love the pencil aspect of it because it's super easy to put on precisely without red lipstick ending up in odd places. It lasts really well, too. On Tuesday, it made it through an entire day of work, a softball game and dinner without needing reapplication!

What were your favorite products out there this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race