Friday Favorites


Happy Friday the 13th! It's a beautiful, sunny day here in San Francisco, so I'm feeling anything but superstitious about today!

1. Lululemon Mesh with Me Tank. I've heard a lot of mixed feelings about this tank top online. However, I'm loving it! The built in bra is supportive enough for both climbing and running (I tested it out yesterday...will be posting about it soon!). It is a bit on the revealing side for a workout shirt (major cleavage alert with the mesh area in the front), but that doesn't bother me. Perhaps my favorite thing about this tank, though, is that the armpit area is cut a bit lower than usual, which means no awkward looking armpit fat. It's very flattering!

2. Benefit Brow Bar. As a natural blonde, I've never paid a whole lot of attention to my brows. They've always been practically invisible! But I recently decided to give my brows some TLC with a visit to Benefit. They tinted them a bit darker and groomed them. While I'm never going to be someone who spends a ton of time on my brows, I do appreciate the fact that they're now visible :)

3. Chobani Almond Coco Loco Flip. This is my latest breakfast obsession! It tastes soooo delicious. The combination of coconut yogurt, almonds and dark chocolate is simply heavenly. It packs a great punch of protein, which is great for keeping me from snacking post-breakfast.

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. The latest from Tina Fey definitely does not disappoint. It manages to stay endearing and entertaining without crossing over to cliche, campy territory. I'm an Indiana native, too, so I appreciate all the little playful jabs it takes at my home state. 

5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. I rotate back and forth between a few different eyeliners, but this has become one of my go-tos. I use the color Stag (a dark brown), which opened my eyes to the world of brown eyeliner. I'd previously sworn by black, but this particular shade of brown just really works with my complexion. It's just the right amount of drama without being too overpowering for an everyday look.

6. GoFit Go Roller. Foam rolling is one of my life savers when it comes to running. I seem to be prone to injuries, but foam rolling has helped a lot. This particular roller is small and designed for travel. I like it, though, because it's easy to tuck away in my closet without taking up a bunch of space. The bright red color doesn't hurt, either :)

What were your favorite things this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race