Monday Hot Yoga

Despite not falling in love with my gym's Monday hot yoga class last week, I decided to give it another shot today. A few of my friends were going, which always helps motivate me to make it to the gym. I also was in the mood for something more mellow and relaxing (it was a pretty hectic day at the office!), so a relatively easy yoga class seemed perfect!


Tank: Under Armour [similar]
Shorts: Asics [exact]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]

I clearly wasn't ready for that second photo, but it's the only one I had that showed everything from head to toe! Thank goodness I decided to wear shorts to class (I think it's the first time I've ever worn shorts to a yoga class!) because the room was sweltering! I've never really done hot yoga until now (although I've done plenty of the room temperature variety), so it's taking some getting used to. Fortunately, these shorts are nice and stretchy, so they moved well with my body. This tank top is so light and airy that it was also a great choice.

After yoga, my roommate Jason and I were neither one feeling much like cooking, so we swung by a taco place for dinner. I'm pretty sure I could have Mexican food for every meal and be happy about it! I'm also getting much better at making healthy choices (light on the cheese, please!) and watching my portion sizes when eating out.

How was your Monday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books