Mondays with Mario at Boot Camp

Boot camp with Mario is such a great way to start off the week! It's so nice knowing that I have one serious workout in the books by Monday evening. I'm also not a fan of weightlifting, so it's a good alternative for building some muscle. Every week, I feel like I'm getting stronger...so it must be working! 

Tank: Under Armour [exact]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Nike [similar]

This is one of my favorite workout outfits that I've put together in awhile. It's very simple but flattering. It's also very functional...this tank top has a vent in the back that is great for sweaty, indoor workouts like bootcamp. These shoes, on the other hand, weren't the greatest. They tend to slip around my foot a lot (I think the newer ones are a bit tighter on the foot), which isn't great when we're doing a bunch of repetitive exercises like mountain climbers! 

How was everyone else's Monday? Are you getting adjusted to daylight savings time well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race