Running Club is BACK!

After several weeks without a meeting of my office running club, we finally made it happen tonight! It was a small group of us (only four people), but it worked out. Whitney and I ran together, and the other two ran together since they are much, much faster than us. The weather was incredible! The sunshine, the slight breeze, the mild temperature...it was really a perfect day for a run.

And what a run it was! Although neither Whitney nor I were really feeling a long run, we pushed a bit beyond our 5k loop and hit a little over 4 miles. We also ran a lot faster than we usually do. At the end, Whitney turned to me and said, "Man, you were cruising there!" And I turned back to her and said, "I thought you were the one flying!"

So, another good thing from running with friends...you can push yourselves to go a bit further without even realizing you're doing it :)



Shirt: Nike [exact]
Pants: C9 [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Headphones: Skullcandy [exact]

This was a fantastic outfit for today. I love these Nike V necks so much for their versatility. I was actually able to wear this to work all day then turn around and use it for my workout. Since I carry a relatively small backpack with me to the office, I'm always looking for clothing that can pull double duty and save some space in my bag.

What are your favorite multitasking workout items? I'm always on the lookout for new things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race