Running the San Francisco Sunset

We have been having some spectacular sunsets here in San Francisco and, conveniently, they happen to occur right around my usual weekday run time. Last Friday, my friend Whitney and I decided to go for a post-work run around the Presidio. I had to be up early on Saturday, so a run and dinner with a friend sounded like the perfect way to spend my evening.


Shirt: Nike [similar]
Pants: American Eagle [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

I haven't worn this shirt in awhile, but it's one of my favorites. It's from 2012 Olympic Track & Field Trials, which was the first sports event I ever attended as a credentialed photographer. It's also a nice, tight fit, which I like for running. I prefer my running clothes either skintight or just slightly loose...anything too big just gets cumbersome. How does everyone else about running clothing fit?

After my run, the evening turned into dinner + margaritas (neither Whitney nor my roommate Jason had experienced my homemade margaritas before, so I insisted that we needed to change that...I'll post that recipe sometime soon!). It was low key, filled with conversation and included plenty of laughter. For me, that's the recipe for the perfect night :)

How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race