Workout Clothes Styled

I've mentioned several times on here that one thing I value in workout clothing is the ability to mix it into my regular wardrobe. So, I've decided to start showcasing some of my regular outfits where I've done just that. A few disclaimers before I start into that, though...

I like clothes and putting together somewhat coordinated outfits, but I'm not going for a high fashion look. Typically, my number one requirement for my outfit is that it is comfortable. You will definitely not see me sporting five-inch heels on here!

My workplace has a very casual dress code. Some of these outfits won't be appropriate for your standard, business casual office. I live in San Francisco, and we tend to be very lax about what is and is not okay to wear to work!


Shirt: Uniqlo [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Boots: UrbanOG [similar]

In hindsight looking at these photos, I'm not in love with my cami sticking out from underneath my flannel, but I do like this shirt with these leggings. Because they're so opaque and made from thick material, they can be worn pretty similarly to colored jeans. I typically wear them with boots just because they're cropped and boots conceal that :) These flannels from Uniqlo are also fantastic...they're long, comfortable and warm. With San Francisco's permanent, fall-like weather, they're kind of perfect.

More styled #WOOTDs to come...let me know in the comments if there are any particular items from previous posts that you want to see styled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books