Beautiful Days & Scheduled Runs

Although I thought my week was going to slow down after Monday, that definitely has not been the case! So, when Crystal asked if I wanted to go for a run after work, I jumped at the opportunity. When I have someone else holding me accountable for my workouts and they're scheduled on my calendar, I know that, pending anything disastrous, it's going to happen!


Half zip: C9 [similar]
Tank: Under Armour [similar]
Pants: C9 [exact]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]
Sunglasses: Oakley [exact]

It was such a beautiful evening for a run! Unfortunately, it was also super windy, which contributed to me not having the best of runs. I had to stop and walk quite a few times! This half zip is great (I've had it for years!), but it doesn't do a whole lot for the wind. 

After running, I went back to Crystal's apartment and had a lovely dinner with her and her husband. They make a spicy shrimp soup that is absolutely amazing! I'll have to see if I can grab the recipe from them to share on here at some point in time. The best thing about the recipe? It's dairy-free and packed with veggies, so it's on the healthier side of things!

One more cool thing for today...I got some shampoo and conditioner in the mail the other day (Influenster sent them to me for free to review) and I was really intrigued by this brand! They donate money to charities that provide clean water around the world for every bottle you purchase. On top of that, it smells divine :)


What new products are on your radar? I just hit up Sephora's VIB sale, so I'll have some other new things to share later this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race