Capping Off a Great Day with Climbing

There's nothing quite like a day filled with all kinds of things you love! My office gives us a day off for our birthday. We have to take that particular day off during our birthday month itself and, since mine falls in April, I took a day off to go have a lovely NorCal adventure. After a day of wine tasting, visits to creameries (delicious cheese!), delicious meals and stunning sights (Stinson Beach! The top of Mt. Tamalpais! Russian River!) alongside my lovely friend Arianne, I made it home to San Francisco with enough time to squeeze in a bit of climbing.


Shirt: Nike [similar]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

It was pretty chilly out when I left my house for the gym (the fog rolled in pretty intensely!), so I opted for a long sleeve since the gym usually leaves lots of windows open. This ended up being a bit too warm, though. I love this shirt (I've had it for years) and, although it does move well for climbing purposes, a long-sleeved shirt is just generally too much for an hour or more of intense bouldering. San Francisco is a city whose climate is perfect for layers...and I think this sport falls under the same category!

How's your week going so far? Off to a good start?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books