Fridays are for Bouldering!

My chaotic week has finally come to an end! Like I was discussing yesterday, I'm always excited when I'm able to schedule a workout in with a friend. Today, my friend Arianne and I had made plans to go climbing after work. A few of my friends have mentioned wanting to give it a shot, and she was one of the first to take me up on it! It was a super fun evening! Despite not having climbed a ton lately, it felt incredible getting back up on the wall. Wine and turkey burgers afterwards felt pretty wonderful, too :)


Tank: Lululemon [exact]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

I think this outfit is my favorite workout outfit that I own. Mint (along with coral and bright red) is one of my absolute favorite colors and also happens to match my eyes, so I love coordinating outfits that include it as a dominant hue. I'm also really loving this tank top! I wish it wasn't sold out in black...I'd totally buy another. I'll have to keep my eyes open for supportive racerback tanks like this one.

Speaking of keeping my eyes open...I took a walk during my lunch break today and stumbled upon a Calvin Klein Performance store. They were have a 50% off sale for all of their bottoms so, of course, I bought a pair to try out. I have some workouts planned this weekend to test them out!

How's did your Friday plans pan out? Was it a fun night for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books