Running (and Climbing) on Empty + Daredevil

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last few days...I've been dog/house sitting for a friend and the dogs are very early risers, so my schedule has been a bit off. I did take my running things along to work the other day and managed to squeeze in a midday run along the water. Despite my lack of energy, it was actually a great run! I kept the pace up much higher than I typically do when running solo...it was a nice change.

Today, I went climbing with Arianne and Jason. We were there for quite awhile! The evening started with some bouldering, then ended with top roping!


Tank: Forever 21 [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

This outfit was a great one for tonight. Over the last few wears, these pants have gotten even better at moving with me. I did a little bend over test to make sure the fabric wasn't thinning out, but it still looks nice and opaque for me! It looks like they added a new color online, too, so definitely worth checking out if you're in the market for new workout crops! 

One other recommendation: Daredevil. With my low energy this week, that's meant a bit more television time than usual. I've opted to use those hours to binge watch Daredevil, Marvel's first original TV series for Netflix. I started watching it on a whim, but it quickly grew to one of my favorite current shows. It's dark and gritty, but also has heart and really makes you care about the characters. Check it out if you're looking for new shows!


What other shows are on your radar right now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books