A Quick Climb

Sometimes when it's a busy night, having a very motivated roommate can be a spectacular thing. I had a work softball game last night, so I wasn't planning on getting in any other exercise. I had to run home before the game (which didn't start until late), so I had some time to kill. I made some food and settled in to watch some TV. And then my roommate Jason got home.

He wanted to climb and convinced me to tag along. So, I squeezed in an hour of bouldering before softball! It ended up being really nice. I managed to solve a few V2s that I had been struggling with. I'm getting a lot more confident on V2s...I think it's time to start attempting more V3s!


T-shirt: Skirp Clothing [similar]
Leggings: Under Armour [similar]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

Although I don't wear these pants climbing all that often, they worked really well for me. They performed double duty (softball and climbing) perfectly. The only disadvantage is the color — black pants show a lot of chalk after climbing! This is one of the first times I've worn a regular T-shirt climbing (rather than something made of technical material). It wasn't a big deal for an hour of climbing, but I definitely got a bit hotter and sweatier than usual. I'll be opting for my usual tank top again next time.

Memorial Day is coming up this weekend! Does anyone have fun plans?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race