Back to Bouldering

Ahh...feels good to be back to bouldering! Although the barre classes I've done this week are definitely a good workout, climbing is just more enjoyable for me. It doesn't feel like a workout, even if my arms are in pain by the end. So, needless to say, I was pretty happy to squeeze in an hour of bouldering tonight!


Hoodie: Nike [exact]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

I know I've preached about this hoodie many a time before...but I just love it so much! It's the perfect casual layer, but the funnel neck elevates it just a step beyond your standard hoodie. And, of course, just days after saying I was giving up on Yogasmoga, I'm posting my third day in a row of wearing their clothing. So, I'll amend what I said previously...these pants do serve their purpose decently with activities requiring body contortion (yoga, climbing, barre), but there's no way I'm going to be wearing them for running or any other cardio session anytime soon.

Only a few more days until Bay to Breakers! I'm doing my last pre-race run with Crystal tomorrow morning. Should be a fun time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race