Barre and Brunch

It was an active holiday weekend! After running Saturday, I opted to head to one of Crystal's practice barre classes on Sunday. It's starting to get easier for sure, but I chatted with Crystal afterwards to see if there was anything I could do to continue upping the difficulty level. As it turns out, there's quite a lot you can do to challenge yourself! So, I just need to commit to pushing myself a bit harder next time.

Because a few friends came along, we followed barre class with brunch! I hadn't had brunch in quite awhile, so it was nice to enjoy a mimosa and an overpriced breakfast sandwich :)


Tank: Forever 21 [similar]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]
Pants: American Eagle [similar]

I haven't busted out these pants in awhile, but they were great for barre. They're among my most comfortable pants! I have a feeling you'll be seeing them pop up here a bit more regularly for the next few weeks.

On an un-workout-related note, has anyone else caught Grace and Frankie on Netflix? It's such a cute show! It's one of those shows that I feel like I could sit down and watch with my grandparents, my parents and my siblings and we'd all love it. I highly recommend you check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race