Barre Mock Classes

I've now done two days of barre classes in a row...my body is all kinds of sore! Crystal did the first of her mock classes (if you missed yesterday's post, she's in training to become an instructor), so I went along with a few of my friends. She did a fantastic job! Although barre isn't my favorite workout, it's certainly a really great way to work muscles that don't typically get used. I'm always sore in the strangest places afterwards. I'm looking forward to attending many of Crystal's classes in the future!


Tank: Lululemon [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]

This was a pretty perfect outfit for barre! I get a little self conscious in these tank tops sometimes (they're a bit tight in the arm area for me, which leads to some not-so-attractive armpit fat). However, it's great when you're moving a lot. It moves with you, but stays close to your body. And, despite my recent complaints, these pants also worked very well for this particular workout.

Over the next few days, I'm planning to do some climbing and a lot of running...I'm doing Bay to Breakers this weekend! I'll have all the details from that early next week :)

How is everyone else's week going so far?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race