Bouldering On Up

It's almost the weekend! I have very little planned for this weekend (aside from a few workouts!). I've purposely avoided making plans for the weekend, too — after Tahoe last weekend and a fully scheduled out one the weekend before, I'm ready to relax!

I opted to squeeze in some bouldering tonight since I hadn't climbed at all this week. After solving a few V2s on the first try right at the beginning of the evening, I was feeling pretty confident in my climbing skills! So, I attempted a couple of V3s. Although I wasn't very successful with them, it felt pretty incredible to do so well on some of the V2s that have been stumping me for awhile. I love climbing, but I don't necessarily always have a ton of trust in my bouldering abilities (particularly when I'm near the top of the wall and afraid of falling!). Tonight helped build that up quite a bit!


Tank: Forever 21 [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

Although I still love the vibrant colors of my Yogasmoga pants, I think I've just about given up on them as far as workout pants go. I've noticed they've been stretching out a lot lately, and I can't really use them for anything beyond casual wear and the occasional climbing or yoga (they fall down too much to use them for anything else). Since I've found my Under Armour and Calvin Klein crops that fit perfectly, I can't see myself buying these ones again. Instead, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that some bright colors come out from those brands!

Tonight, I'm going to leave you with some music. As I've mentioned before, I'm totally in love with Brandon Flowers' (the lead singer from The Killers) solo music. The album comes out in a little over a week, but he's been releasing a few songs in advance. Here's the latest, "I Can Change." It's yet another catchy tune that I can't seem to get out of my head :)


Enjoy your Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race