Climb Time

I FINALLY got Whitney to go climbing with me to close out the holiday weekend! I was super pumped for her to tag along. We had a pretty good day...we wandering around the gym for a bit while I explained bouldering to her, then we both solved quite a few bouldering problems for the next few hours. It was a great way to spend some time with friends while sneaking in a workout :)


Tank: American Eagle [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]

This shirt isn't necessarily the best for climbing. It's looser, which means if I'm on an overhang (like in the first photo), it sometimes is all over the place. However, it's incredibly comfortable, so I love wearing it! It's also a good casual piece for regular wear during the summer.

After a week away from the Tone It Up nutrition plan (out of town guests are too difficult to say no to!), I'm jumping back on the wagon. I whipped up a lovely veggie stir fry the other night using vegetables from my CSA...it's such a simple and healthy dinner! My other go-to is what I've fondly started calling a "veggie dump." I brown a pound of ground turkey, then throw in whatever veggies I have on hand and pour a jar of marinara sauce over all of it. Easy and delicious :)

What is your go-to easy dinner?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race