Late Night Bouldering

This week, I've had a few evenings of work-related happy hours and dinners, so I wasn't anticipating a whole lot of time for evening workouts. However, I happened to get home from one of those the other night right as my roommate Jason was heading out to go climbing, so I joined in. Along with his friend Justin, we started the evening with some top roping (something I hadn't done in awhile!), then moved on to the bouldering walls.


Tank: Under Armour [similar]
Sports bra: GapFit [similar]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]
Shoes: Evolv [exact]
Chalk Bag: Mammut [exact]

It's been a good week for workout outfits, in my humble opinion! This is probably one of my favorite ones I've put together in awhile. I love the back of this tank top (it's cute, feminine and provides all kinds of ventilation), especially combined with the fun straps of the sports bra. This is one of the first times I've actually worn my chalk bag while bouldering. Usually, I just leave it sitting on the floor, but I loved not having to remember where exactly I left it throughout my workout. I may have to start wearing it more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race