May 2015 Birchbox

Finally...after two months of less than desirable Birchboxes (which were very sorely testing my desire to continue subscribing!), I finally got a Birchbox that I love! I wasn't overly impressed with the sample choices this month, so the box was a complete surprise.


When I saw that the samples this month were being curated by Cupcakes and Cashmere, I was thrilled. I'm a big fan of that blog...it was actually one of the blogs that inspired me to get started with my own blog. I really love her taste in makeup — very classic, but still not afraid to be bold at times. 


In this month's box...
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional
Marcelle Clay Mask
Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara

This was such a great box! I've used The POREfessional several times before and really enjoy it. I'm always a big fan of dry shampoo (the travel size ones that come in Birchboxes are perfect for showing in a backpack or gym bag!). I've never gotten mascara from Birchbox before (nor have I heard of this particular brand), but I'm pretty excited to give it a shot. I have been casually looking for a new mascara for awhile now. I just tried the moisturizer this morning and it smells divine. I have yet to see whether or not it works well, though!

All in all...great month for my Birchbox! Let's hope this trend continues :)

What did you get this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books