May the 4th Be with You (at Yoga)!

After a nice (but too short!) weekend getaway to Lake Tahoe, I'm back in action! Although my head wasn't exactly in the right place this afternoon (all I wanted to do was catch up on TV and knock back a glass of wine or two!), my roommate talked me into making the healthy decision to go to the gym for a bit of climbing and a yoga class.

I hadn't been to yoga in weeks! I opted for the slightly more advanced class this time since I wasn't feeling very fulfilled in the beginner one. This one was definitely a challenge! I can't say I'm the biggest fan of hot yoga (it makes me feel like I'm going to pass out), but this was certainly a good workout. It was a vinyasa flow class...nothing exceptional, but I'm pretty certain my abs are going to be feeling it tomorrow. It was pretty cold in the gym before yoga class so, considering that today is May 4th, I opted for one of my favorite layers: my Star Wars sweatshirt!


Sweater: Forever 21 [similar]
Tank top: Under Armour [exact]
Pants: Under Armour [exact]

I caved and bought a few more pairs of my beloved Fly By compression capris at the Under Armour outlet the other day (they were on sale...two pairs for $60!). I've been loving bright blue lately, so I was happy to add these to my collection! They were phenomenal for hot yoga...moved well with me without showing any sweat whatsoever. The venting in the tank top also proved perfect for the hot room.

Later this week, I'll be sharing a bit about my weekend trip, including my attempt at running. As it turns out, I'm not so great at running when I'm at 6,000+ ft. altitude! But, hey, I tried!

How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race