Mondays with Mario

Mondays with Mario are back! My company recently moved offices and was in a temporary office space for awhile. There was limited room, so they our Monday boot camps on hold for awhile. They started up again now that we've moved into our new office.

It was a great way to kick off my week! I was sore after running Bay to Breakers yesterday (more to come on that later this week!), so I wasn't exactly super pumped about an intense workout. As challenging as the workout ended up being, it was fun and Mario, the trainer, has a very infectious, positive attitude. We did a lot of plyometrics today, which I haven't done in ages...I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow!

Shirt: Under Armour [similar]
Sports bra: C9 [similar]
Pants: Yogasmoga [exact]
Shoes: Nike [similar]

I resorted to the old bathroom selfie for the first time in awhile tonight! I had plans post-workout, so I had to take a picture in a hurry! I love my event shirt from Bay to Breakers...it fits very comfortably while still being fitted. These pants are not a good choice for plyo workouts! I had to keep pulling them up the entire time, which was a bit frustrating. I think I'll have to turn to my trusty Under Armour pants next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books