June 2015 Birchbox

Another month, another Birchbox filled with surprises :) This month's theme was adventure, which I thought was fitting for the start of summer. It's the perfect time of year to find new and exciting things to conquer!


This month, every Birchbox included eyeliner. Although their preview video had said it would be from Eyeko, I received a Marcelle one instead. I already own an Eyeko eyeliner (and am not overly impressed with it, despite its good reviews on Birchbox), so I wasn't too disappointed by that! They also included a headband as a bonus sample.


In this month's box...
Beauty Protector Beauty Wash Body Cleanser
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm
Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel
Tocca Isabel Eau de Parum
Pura Vida Lace Headband

Despite getting a fragrance sample (I hardly ever end up using them!), I was overall very happy with my Birchbox this month. Even though I don't use headbands frequently, it was nice getting a bonus sample. I haven't tried out the eyeliner yet, but I'm very excited about the fact that it's purple — supposedly, purple eyeliner works well with blue eyes but I've never given it a shot. I'm also looking forward to testing out the peel...it's one of my sister's favorites! 

What did you get in your box this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books