Bouldering and Red Running Pants

It's another busy week for me (although this one is due to work and travel rather than visitors!), but I managed to squeeze in a little bit of bouldering after work. I was a little under the weather at the beginning of the week, so I wasn't exactly in my best form, but I was happy to get some sort of workout in nonetheless. I also squeezed in half of a boot camp class yesterday, but unfortunately was in a rush and didn't snap any photos!


tank [similar] - sports bra [similar] - pants [exact] - shoes [exact]

Even though I've been a bit nervous about bouldering because of my knee, I had a good time and was able to tackle a few routes that are towards the top of my skill level. This combination of clothing is probably one of my favorites for climbing — form fitting but comfortable, but also in fun colors!

So, in other news on the workout clothing front, I recently purchased a bright red sports bra that I'm really excited about. However, I also really want some bright red running pants or crops! Does anyone have any insights on where I may be able to find some? I am not a fan of Lululemon or Nike running pants, and those are the only place I've seen them thus far. Surely, someone has them!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend...stay tuned for updates from my travels this weekend!

Comments

  1. These are really cool red running pants. Last month, I ordered for workout clothes from internet and glad to find perfect store which was providing designer wear for workouts as well as at very reasonable prices. Bought these clothes from there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race